Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boot Camp

I've been in Taiwan for almost a week now and so far my days go like this:

6:00am Wake up because of the jet lag to this view in a room with 5 other girls.



7:30am Walk to the other building for breakfast which consists of some vegetables, rice, noodles.


8:00am Walk back to our room to read or talk or hang out.


9:00am Class where nobody pays attention and the teachers treat us like five year olds



12:00pm Lunch



2:00pm Class



5:00pm Dinner


6:30pm Class (no more pics cuz it's the same thing every time)

8:30pm Back to our room to chill, shower, and bond


10:00pm Pass the eff out



The only good thing about this week is that I get to spend it with my favorite Pat - who knows when to tell me to get off my high horse. :)


Another thing are my roommates. Even though we haven't really been bonding with the rest of the kids on the program, we've definitely bonded with each other. :) I'm going to miss the 5 of us when we separate to our schools.


Hopefully once we get to the school things will be much better, but right now I'm regretting even doing this program!

No comments: