These past two weeks have been such a crazy blur of fun, travel, friends, and family.
New York was so much fun. I loved the fact that there was something to do all the time and that it was very easy to get around. We did everything from watching the Julliard Dance Show and exploring the MoMA to eating at famous places like Serendipity and Tao to buzzing on the subway from the yang le duo drinks the Alabama men bought us. Although there were some tense moments, the 5 am conversations and card playing made it all totally worth it. Plus, it's not a choir trip unless some grumpiness happens.
Because we couldn't book free tickets on Sunday, I missed the first day of Spring Quarter. It sucks because as of today (it's only week 2) I've used up all my allowed absences in my three classes where attendance is required. I guess part of my excuse is that I haven't been feeling well, but today's absence was definitely not because of that reason. Oh how I miss the weekends where I was able to sleep in until 3pm and wake up just in time for an early dinner at Dumpling Inn.
The two days after I got back from NY were probably the longest and most stressful days of any other week 1 days during past quarters. I did get to see some beautiful ladies from home and I can't wait for her to come here for school. Even though I barely got to see them we had some good laughs at Roberto's and some fun moments in the bathroom at PB.
No comments:
Post a Comment