Thursday, April 10, 2008

Talking in Bathrooms is Awkward

I think it's really awkward when people talk to people while they are peeing. I don't know when I went from one of those girls who had to go to the bathroom with their friends to somebody who will purposely try to go to the bathroom when nobody else is there. Mel and I even used to be bathroom buddies! So strange.


Another weird thing about me is that I sort of really like knowing what to expect. Don't get me wrong, I love surprises and spontaneity, but I think what I really mean is that once I get my heart set on something I expect it to happen. For example, when I was younger my mom used to call home to see what we wanted to eat. If she suggested Japanese, but brought home something else I would get really upset and disappointed. And it's not even because I LOVE Japanese food, but it's because I start to prepare myself for Japanese food so I get annoyed when it turns out not to be. Ugh, maybe it's because I like to get my way. I should work on being more flexible.

I also need to work on not putting all my eggs in one basket. Lately I've been forgetting that I'm still young and that things shouldn't be taken too seriously.

I can't wait to pass on the torch. I'm done with being the bad guy.

Oh yeah, I was also freaking stupid and didn't buy tickets for Fusion early enough even though I have been planning on going since last quarter. Lame.

No comments: