This film studies class on relationships in post modern films is probably the best class I've taken throughout my college
I actually participated in class, went to office hours, built a relationship with the professor which pushed me to work really hard on my 16 page paper, and got a grade that I deserve! :) Even though the material may seem easy, Professor Cohen really demands a lot of thinking and hard work from his students. Maybe I took the class a little too seriously - I probably could have slacked off and got a decent grade, but I'm glad I put in the effort. I really hope I can take his class during Winter Quarter.
Maybe if I tried this hard and was interested in all my classes I would get good grades. Hm, there's a thought... :)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment