Even though I don't talk to this girl every day or even every month, she came down from Riverside to see the DOTs Winter Concert. It meant so much to me, words can't even describe.
It's been such a long time since I've blogged. For some reason this is the first year since 9th grade I haven't been blogging. I don't really know why, but I guess I just don't have the desire anymore? During the summer I wrote a lot in my journal, but I've been so busy at school that I haven't had time to write in it. I think I'm going to try to revive this thing and write in it once in a while. Of course, since it's finals week, I felt that it was the perfect time to start up again. :) But for now this is it. More to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment