For every season change, I get a different feeling. Do you get that feeling too or is it just me? I remember talking to Kei about it and how we missed the fall feeling of Cupertino (crisp air) because San Diego is mushy and humid.
I LOVE the summer feeling especially here in Cupertino. I love how the sun sets at like 8:30pm and dusk is my absolute favorite time of day. I love driving around and just being outside at night time because it's cool, but still pretty warm. I love hanging out with family and friends here - a part of me wishes I was just working and staying here for the summer, but I know Italy will be a lot of fun too.
It's super nice not having anything to do, but I'm so lazy that I can't even get the few things that I need to get done, done. Sigh, oh well, what can you do. It's summer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment