Friday, June 22, 2007

Complaints

I do not like having my stuff in three places and constantly living out of my suitcase. I already forgot some very important papers at home and I can never find anything that I need. Maybe I was smart enough to leave the papers here in SD that I need, but I doubt it.

It's so humid here in SD and I'm cranky because of a long (but fun) car ride after 3 hours of sleep.

Anyways, my vacationing and playing in Cupertino has already made me flake on some things. Now that I'm back in SD, I have 1 million things to do. I love my parents because they always clean up after me when needed. I think I forgot to kiss my dad goodbye today and it's bothering me slightly.

Cupertino cops are ridiculous. They have nothing better to do than give tickets or check up on three girls who are talking "too loudly" at 11:30pm. Today I seriously had my seatbelt off for 2 seconds and I got pulled over! :(


On the other hand, I am obsessed with this movie. I want to be able to bust it like a black woman. See, women with good childbearing hips are good for something.

No comments: