Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm a Freaking Pack Rat


I don't even live in my room anymore and look at much CRAP there is! :( I had a HUGE desire to throw EVERYTHING away, but then I remembered everything had it's own little memory attached to it. -_- UGH! Do you see the very bottom box on the left? That is filled with notes from the 6th grade! I think those have got to go. I used to procrastinate by looking through all those notes. Oh, and the candles on the very top shelf in the middle can be used in SD. And since I move every year in college, I bring back all my junk and leave it in this room so I have to sort though all those papers.

I still have post-its up from like 8th grade maybe? Ai yeah, I'm taking those off now.

I have been inspired by this article to re-organize my room. Mmm. I think some new boxes from IKEA will help me out with this project. :)

1 comment:

JLOW said...

LOL omg that's what my room looks like .. with that kind of white shelf and everything! i have like boxes of notes and letters from forever that i can't seem to bring myself to throw away.

don't throw those away! they're always fun to go back and read :)